Any video uploaded on Youtube could be an ad. But most typically, videos can appear
as ads before other videos. There are also display ads, overlay ads, skippable video
adverts, sponsored cards or non-skippable video ads (up to 30 seconds long). We’re
strong advocates of video advertising here at Broadplace. They’re more affordable,
trackable and relatable
Why Advertise on YouTube?
- Over 1 billion users
- You only pay when someone engages with your ad (e.g. clicks on it). If they skip it before 30 seconds (or the end, whichever comes first) you don’t have to pay.
- You can target video ads by age, gender, location, interests and more.
- Measure and analyse the results.
TYPES OF ADS
- Display Ads
- Overlay Ads
- Skippable Video Ads
- Non-skippable video ads
- Long non-skippable video ads
- Plays in the video player for up to 30 seconds in length, they must be watched before the
- Sponsored Cards
- Standard Banner Ad
- These are just like the regular Google Display Ads, available as standard banner ads and rich media ads. You can use topic categories and keywords to specify where you want these banner ads to appear. Bright, colorful images that will grab the eye are best practice.
- In-Video Overlay Ads
- In-video overlay ads appear as pop-ups within existing contextually targeted videos that are targeted by selected queries. Destination URLs within in-video ads can go to locations outside of YouTube.
Tell me how YouTube Advertising would grow my traffic