One of the renowned names in the digital marketing space, Broadplace, is a digital marketing company offering several services for building brands and their online presence in the UK. In an initiative to encourage young talent, Broadplace invites graduation and post-graduation students from across the globe to participate in an essay writing competition. Winners will be given a cash prize of $500, which can be used by the students to finance their studies.
What will Winners get?
Our team of expert editors will assess the entries for creativity, preciseness in writing, innovation, and novelty, and will decide the winner. The winner will be accoladed with:
- The participating student who submits the best read will be awarded with a cash reward of $500.
- Contesting students whose essays make to the second- and third-best entries will be entitled to cash prize of $300 and $200 respectively.
- 10 entries securing the runners-up position will be given cash prize of $75 each.
The announcement of the winners will be made by 31st March 2019 on the Broadplace Website
The reward amount will be credited into student’s bank account or via PayPal. Winners need to produce photo identity proof for issuance of reward amount.
What is the Challenge?
Each participating contestant is required to research thoroughly and write an essay of 500 words or more on any of the following topics meticulously:
- Impact of Digital Marketing on Youth
- Role of Digital Marketing on user behaviour
- Role of Internet in Marketing of technology-based products
- Digital Marketing Impact on brand development
- Is Digital Marketing setting higher benchmarks for brand competition
What is the Criteria for Essay?
Each essay is expected to be of at least 500 words.
The essay should be original and enticing
Plagiarism above 5% will lead to disqualification of entry.
Who is eligible to participate?
Any student with a competitive streak, pursuing graduation or post-graduation in any discipline, is welcome to participate in the contest.
You can submit your essay by 30th November 2018
You need to enrol in the competition by filling the above form