- Posted by Broadplace
- On September 14, 2010
Now that you want to test out Google Instant but the problem that you face is “Google Instant is not working for me”
We are trying to list some of the reasons for “Google Instant Not Working” for you.
1. Check Your Google Domain : Google Instant is NOT yet available on all the Google Domains. Google Instant is starting to roll-out to users on Google domains in the US, UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and Russia
2. Check your Browser : Google Instant is currently available for following browsers only : Chrome v5/6, Firefox v3, Safari v5 for Mac and Internet Explorer v8.
3. Have you logged on ? Please note, users on domains other than Google.com can only access Google Instant if they are signed in to a Google Account
4. have you Turned it off: One of the reason of Google Instant Not working can be that you have switched it off. Please turn it on (There is a small link next to the search box)
5. Check the Internet speed : Some of the users faced issue on a very bad internet connection.
You may also like to read Google Page regarding Google Instant
Please feel free to let us know if you find any more reason for “Google Instant Not working”
Previous Post: Google Instant Challenges
Broadplace has Google Adwords Professionals as PPC Consultants