This is surely an exciting time for Adwords with Google releasing many features on its Google Adwords Interface. In the recent blog post Beta Testing News: Try the new Billing tab to get more control and flexibility
The new interface is being released in U.S. Advertisers and Google will invite eligible advertise to test out the new feature. The Payment method wouldn’t change but there are will be new features which will help advertisers slice and dice as well as more control and flexibility.
So what are the new features? Here is the list :
* Get more control. Choose to initiate a payment on your account at any time and use any form of payment available with your country and currency settings.
* Make payments directly from your billing summary page. You can do this by clicking the “Make a payment” button.
* Add multiple forms of payments and switch between them. Add as many forms of payment as you want to your account and switch between using them at any time.
* Use different business and billing addresses. Your business address doesn’t have to match your billing address. Plus, each form of payment can have a different billing address.
* Get additional support. You will have access to improved help content in the new Billing tab and help center.
There are a few changes with respect to the terminology used. Following seem to be the changes
Postpay will be called automatic payments
Prepay will be manual payments
Direct debit will be bank account
Google has provided “FAQ for New Billing Tab”
The new system will be rolled out soon for other countries soon but as of now it’s in testing phase and Google is testing the same in U.S. Those PPC Management Companies interested in checking the new system can apply here https://services.google.com/fb/forms/newbillingtab/