- Posted by Broadplace
- On July 20, 2016
We are so proud that we are up for three WireHive100 awards this year – for individual and group work across a selection of clients. We love adding to the Broadplace awards so we’ve got everything crossed for more success again this year…
Broadplace Team, Up for Best Use of Search
This award was based on the work carried out for the UK’s favourite family-friendly discount retailer, The Works. Broadplace Advertising has worked with The Works since 2014, managing their PPC Campaigns, SEO, Content and Social. In the first year of working together, Broadplace increased transactions by 275%. During 2015:
- Sessions through paid search increased 10% from 6.1m to 6.7m users over the year
- We extended reach through social, with unique shareable content, and through building social channels and advocates
- Organic search now accounts for 42.1% of acquisition for The Works blog
- In terms of revenue, we were able to provide The Works with 28% growth YoY
Broadplace’s in-house technology, CampaignHub helped the team to identify opportunities.
Other highlights included:
- Achieved Internet Retailing Magazine’s Top 100 UK Retailers
- Google Certified Shop status awarded
- Particular growth from Google shopping campaigns, delivering 67% increase in transactions from 34,000 to 60,000 transactions YoY.
- The visibility of relevant keywords has improved significantly – 47 (vs. 18) keywords in Top 5, 70 (vs. 34) in Top 10 on SERPs.
Akash Raval, Key Account Handler – Up for Account Handler of the Year
We’re really proud of Akash’s rapid rise to fame. From apprentice to Key Account Handler and now a finalist for ACCOUNT HANDLER OF THE YEAR. As our Managing Director, Ajay Syal, said
“Akash is the perfect example of how great talent can never be held back! Akash is not committed to the cause- he is devoted to it! He truly bleeds Broadplace green. Akash has worked his way up through the teams and now manages our largest Key accounts where he has had a massive impact helping ROI increase for one of our biggest advertisers by 14%” He’s even wearing green today. What a champ!
Dan Pillay, Head of Operations, up for Techie of the Year
Dan Pillay has sought to lead by example, implementing innovative technologies across the Broadplace infrastructure and throughout our business practices, specifically to improve customer experience. Dan was recently instrumental in Broadplace winning a coveted internal award from Google. Broadplace are also now placed third in the entire EMEA Region for Highest Client Retention.
We’re just so proud that Dan’s behind-the-scenes geekery has got the recognition it so rightly deserves.
Dan has been working incredibly hard creating CampaignHubLite – a free Adwords reporting tool that’s available to anyone doing AdWords themselves. Enterprise-level reporting using Broadplace’s own technology.
More on that soon, but for a sneak peek, click here to see if you could benefit from CampaignHub Lite.