After the Android 2.3 , Gingerbread on Nexus S, there is a lot of buzz and excitement regarding how and what will be bigger and better in the next Android release… The name as all of us know is Android 3.0, Honeycomb. Recently, Google showcased Android 3.0 at the Consumer Electronic Show (CES) in Las Vegas
So what to expect form the next version? And here is the list
- Design for bigger Screens (read Tablets)
- Brand new, truly virtual and holographic user interface. This will take the user experience to a new height!
- Multitasking will be much better
- Notifications will be elegant
- A new 3D experience for the home screen customization
- Powerful upgrades to the web browser, Including Tabbed Browsing, Form Fill and “Private Browsing”
We are eagerly waiting to get our hands on the next Android 3.0 Honeycomb Device!!!!
Source : Google Mobile Blog